This committee is responsible for building and maintaining the Portland Area Intergroups Websites. Service opportunities are available if you have interest or experience in web design, graphics, copywriting, programming or fundraising.
For more information on the website committee, including service opportunities, email the committee chairperson.
Our Mission / Guiding Principles:
- To promote unity, service and recovery in the Portland metro area
- To make it easy for the newcomer to find resources, contact information and meeting information they need
- To provide accurate information on meetings, events and AA resources
- To assist AA volunteers in helping newcomers
- To provide the Portland community with AA related materials such as literature, newsletters, pamphlets, and events calendars
- To support the Portland area intergroup & central office with IGR materials, donation campaign, and literature sales (bookstore)