Service Positions at Portland Area Intergroup
Intergroup currently has several service opportunities. All of these positions are a terrific and fun way to be of service to Alcoholics Anonymous.
Current Committee Chair Openings
- Hotline Coordinator - URGENT!! The after hour’s AA hotline is currently not being managed by an AA volunteer!
- We need an afterhours (after Intergroup Office closes) Hotline Coordinator!! This is a very important position and provides valuable assistance to those in need… Please announce to your meetings that we have an urgent need to fill this service position. Qualifications: 1 year of current, continuous sobriety, must have a home group, sponsor and have worked the steps at least once. Computer skills and being internet savvy are important as well. Please call the central office at 503-223-8569 and speak with Garry. You may send your AA service resume to email@example.com or drop it off at the central office. If you need help with a resume call the central office for assistance.
- Events Committee Chair
- Treatment Committee Chair
- Bridging the Gap Volunteers
- Picnic Committee Volunteers & Donations - Contact Geoff at 503-799-1713
- Corrections Meeting Coordinators - Contact Kelly at 503-679-3546
- Washington County Jail Volunteers - Contact Sara S. 503.846.2525
- Newsletter needs submissons - stories, poems, pictures. Contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org