Service Positions at Portland Area Intergroup
Intergroup currently has several service opportunities. All of these positions are a terrific and fun way to be of service to Alcoholics Anonymous.
Current Service Opportunities
- Events Committee Chair
- Treatment Committee Chair
- Bridging the Gap Volunteers flyer
- Bridging the Gap Presenters at NARA
- Picnic Committee Volunteers & Donations - Contact Geoff at 503-799-1713
- Corrections Meeting Coordinators - Contact Kelly at 503-679-3546
- Washington County Jail Volunteers - Contact Sara S. 503.846.2525
- Newsletter needs submissons - stories, poems, pictures. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Commitee members & volunteers - Contact Kate email@example.com
- Hotline volunteers - multiple shifts available. Contact Denise M
- Hotline Coordinator - Contact Denise M
- Area 58 has a slot to service the Oregon State Hospital in Salem. Tuesdays 3:00-4:15
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Portland Area Intergroup service and activities! Complete and submit the form below and some one will follow up with you shortly. Please note that this form is for comittee and PAI events. To volunteer for many of the non-Intergroup events listed on the calendar, you should use the contact information on the event listing instead of this form.